Power House | Ice Eater Timer | P1101
Monitor the condition of your dock and ice eater even while you are away with the Power House Ice Eater Timer. The timer can be set to turn your Ice Eater on and off at any designated times. The device allows for two on/off cycles per day. Purchase this timer and other Power House ice eater parts and accessories online from Savvy Boater.
- Allows you to preset your Power House Ice Eater's running time
- Saves energy by running ice eater or aerator only when needed
- Allows you to preset 2 different on/off times per day
- Unit turns on when designated "on" time is reached
- Unit turns off when designated "off" time is reached
- Plugs into a standard 115V or 240V outlet
- Installs in-line between the power supply and the unit
- Unit should be exposed to outside air temperatures but sheltered from rain and ice
- 1 year warranty
- Leaves warehouse in 1-2business days
- Click here for nationwide transit times
About Power House
The Power House, Inc. was established in 1947 and has since developed a unique method of melting and preventing ice buildup around boats and piers. The original goal of Power House was to provide a dependable, affordable and efficient "insurance policy" for marinas, waterfront property and boat owners. Their mission is to produce the most dependable, energy-efficient products possible using the highest quality materials and environmentally friendly equipment.