SavvyBoater.com is committed to providing outstanding customer service. We understand that sometimes you may need to return an item. In many cases, we can do this.
- Returns must be made within 30 days from the date of purchase
- Products must be returned unopened in original packaging
- Products must be properly packed to avoid damage during shipping
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs
Specific product return policies are as follows:
|Propellers – PowerTech||$49.95 restock fee|
|Propellers – all other brands||$15 restock fee|
|Seats – Bentley’s||Non-returnable*|
|Seats – Springfield, Wise||20% restock fee|
|Bimini Storage Boots||Non-returnable*|
|Bimini Tops – all brands||Non-returnable*|
|Custom Boat Covers – all brands||Non-returnable*|
|Semi-custom Boat Covers - Carver||25% restock fee|
|Semi-custom Boat Covers - Westland||Non-returnable*|
|Specialty Boat Covers - Carver||Non-returnable*|
|All Other Products||20% restock fee|
- Complete & submit our Return Request Form; you will receive a Return Authorization Number & accompanying instructions on where to send your product
- Package unopened product in original packaging appropriately to avoid damage in transit
- Clearly mark the outside of the box with your Return Authorization Number
- Send your package via a trackable method & retain a copy of the tracking number for your reference
- Your refund, minus any restock fee, will be credited to your account within 6 to 8 weeks
In the event that you need to exchange a product, please submit your original product as a return and then complete a new order for the replacement product.
Warranties are handled directly with the product manufacturers. Please contact the manufacturer of your product for warranty assistance. If you are unsure of how to contact your manufacturer, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us for customer service.