Mallard View Outdoors Ice Eater Waterfowl Stand
The Mallard View Outdoors Waterfowl Stand is designed for use with the Power House Ice Eater in shallow water. This Mallard View Ice Eater stand is ideal for duck hunters and fishermen. It is an excellent tool for hunting late in the season. The Mallard View Ice Eater stand adjusts effortlessly due to its highly adaptable attachment points.
- Keeps shallow water clear, ideal for duck hunters and fishermen
- Stand has adjustable mounting height & ability to mount ice eater in horizontal or vertical positions
- Stand dimensions: 26" x 26" x 6"
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Available for Power House P750 and P1000 Ice Eater models
- P750 (3/4HP) or P1000 (1HP) Ice Eater models can be purchased as an upgrade option. Ice Eaters include a screen kit to protect motor and propeller from debris and a green shroud. 3/4 HP Ice Eater typically clears 60 ft. diameter; 1 HP Ice Eater typically clears 80 ft. diameter
- Inspect water levels regularly to ensure ice eaters for duck hunting remain properly positioned below the water level
- Not for use in water that will freeze solid; if ice reaches the bottom, it will choke the water supply to the ice eater, resulting in serious motor damage