Power House | Ice Eater Thermostat | KT16110
Monitor the condition of your dock and ice eater even while you are away with the Power House Ice Eater Thermostat. The thermostat can be set to turn the de-icer on when the air temperature drops below a desired setting, and will turn off automatically when the desired temperature is reached. Purchase ice eater accessories online at Savvy Boater.
- In-line thermostat controls power to the Ice Eater, turning it off when not needed
- Allows you to set 2 on/off settings per day
- Adjustable temperature ranges: 115V unit ranges from 0°F to 80°F; 240V unit ranges from 30°F to 110°F
- Just plug into wall socket and then plug Ice Eater into the back of the plug and set the temperature.
- Unit turns on when air temperature drops below designed "on" temperature
- Unit turns off when air temperature rises 2.5° above designated "on" temperature
- Plugs into a standard 115V or 240V outlet
- Unit should be exposed to outside air temperatures but sheltered from rain and ice
- 1 year warranty
- Leaves warehouse in 1-2 business days
- Click here for nationwide transit times
About Power House
The Power House, Inc. was established in 1947 and has since developed a unique method of melting and preventing ice buildup around boats and piers. The original goal of Power House was to provide a dependable, affordable and efficient "insurance policy" for marinas, waterfront property and boat owners. Their mission is to produce the most dependable, energy-efficient products possible using the highest quality materials and environmentally friendly equipment.