Kasco C-20 De-icer Control Panel
Kasco's C-20 allows you to control when your de-icer runs based upon the air temperature and time of day. Save money on energy bills and extend the life of your de-icer by operating it only when necessary. One C-20 controls one 120V de-icer at a time.
- Designed for 120V Kasco Deicers
- Kasco deicer thermostat saves energy by ensuring deicer operates only when needed
- Extends the life of the deicer by eliminating unnecessary operating time
- Allows you to set desired on/off temperatures as well as time of day for operation
- Unit turns off either when air temperature exceeds "on" temperature by 6 degrees or when the timer has expired
- Option to bypass timer or temperature control and utilize only one or the other
- Easy in-line installation; Plugs into a standard 120V outlet
- Unit should be exposed to outside air temperatures but sheltered from rain and ice
- Can be used to control one 120V de-icer at a time only
- Two-year warranty
About Kasco Marine
Kasco Marine, Inc. was founded in 1968 with the introduction of the Kasco Deicer. This first innovation was designed to help marinas protect equipment in the water during harsh Minnesota winters. The company has since grown and improved their deicer design to become an industry leader in de-icing equipment. Kasco has a well-established reputation among engineers, architects, distributors, contractors, and property owners for high quality products and outstanding customer support.