Carver by Covercraft Industries, based in South Carolina, has been in the boat cover business for over 30 years and offers four different fabric choices to fit your budget and environmental needs. Carver has the widest selection of fabric types and colors available for virtually every boat style out there including, pontoon boats, Boston Whalers, aluminum fishing boats, and personal watercrafts.
Carver quality boat covers are expertly crafted in the USA for in fit, fabric, and construction. Carver provides industry leading warranties and a variety of styles to fit thousands of boats. FREE tie downs & storage bag with every cover.
Carver manufactures all of their boat covers and specialty canvas here in the US. By constructing their products in their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, they're able to better ensure the quality and promptness of each and every item that carries the Carver name.
Carver have watched competitors move manufacturing off shore, sacrificing quality in order to build a cheaper product.
Carver chooses a different path. They choose to be a leader.
At Carver, they don’t strive to build the least expensive product. They strive to build a quality product at a very competitive price backed by excellent customer service.
Custom Boat Cover
Made for a specific make and model year, custom fit Carver boat covers offer the best glove-like fit.
- Excellent for travel, mooring, and storage
- Sewn-in pad for use with optional support pole
- Vinyl reinforcements sewn in at stress points
- Motor covers provided for outboard models
Semi-Custom Boat Cover
A best-seller, these highly fitted boat covers are designed to accommodate all popular hull styles and boat configurations.
- Great for travel, mooring, and storage
- Features 1/4” durable shock cord in hem for snug fit
- Motor covers sewn into outboard model boat covers
- Also known as “Styled-to-Fit”
- Join seams folded four-ply with no raw edges
- Double stitch construction for added strength and durability
- Double reinforced tie-down loops sewn into hem
- Weather resistant anti-wick thread used throughout
Quality Marine Fabrics
- Largest selection of fabrics with 7 types in 36 colors
- All breathable fabrics for the well-being of your boat and its interior
- Treated with latest technologies in water repellency
- Up to 10-year warranty based on fabric selection
Carver is committed to American jobs. Not only do they manufacture all of their boat covers at their state-of-the-art facility in Landrum, South Carolina, but almost 90% of their components and materials are also manufactured right here in the USA. Dedicated to fit, quality, service, and American jobs for over 30 years, Carver by Covercraft Industries is not only an industry leader, but a brand you can trust.