Power House | Ice Eater 230V Power Cord Replacement | 230V
The Power House 230V Ice Eater Power Cord is the best way to keep your Ice Eater running at peak performance, because the cord allows for a steady and powerful transfer of electricity. A traditional power cord will lose power as the electricity moves down the length of the cord, resulting in lower performance and possible damage to your ice eater.
- Replaces your power cord when it is damaged or when you need a different cord length
- Extreme 16/3 gauge rating prevents loss of power as electricity travels from power source to ice eater motor
- Replacement power cable ensures ice eater can deliver maximum ice clearance and prevention
- Provides quick and easy water-tight connection to the Power House motor
- Power House ice eater 230V cord available in lengths of 25', 50', 100', 150' or 200'
- NOTE: Use of extension cords or thinner gauged power cords results in reduced ice eater performance and may damage the unit
- Leaves warehouse in 1-2 business days
- Click here for nationwide transit times
About Power House
The Power House, Inc. was established in 1947 and has since developed a unique method of melting and preventing ice buildup around boats and piers. The original goal of Power House was to provide a dependable, affordable and efficient "insurance policy" for marinas, waterfront property and boat owners. Their mission is to produce the most dependable, energy-efficient products possible using the highest quality materials and environmentally friendly equipment.