Power House | Ice Eater Dock Mount for P750 and P1000 | 75000
Securely mount your ice eater to any dock or piling with the Power House Ice Eater Dock Mount. This Power House P750/P1000 dock mount system allows for a flexible mounting angle and 360 degree positioning, and will hold your ice eater as far as 6' below the water.
- Mounts your Power House Ice Eater to any dock or piling
- Adjusts Ice Eater angle in 20 degree increments from horizontal to vertical with full 360 degree positioning
- Steel mounting base, bale, and pipe holder are all powder-coated twice to protect against corrosion
- Includes mounting base, bale with clevis pins and clips, pipe holder with bolts and nuts and tightening handle
- Ice eater dock mount maximum pole length is 6' to provide secure mounting and prevent poles from bending
- Accepts extension pipe if needed but is not included (due to shipping limitations); if desired, a 1/16"-5/16" galvanized or stainless steel pipe is recommended (stainless steel should be used for salt water applications)
- Customer must provide appropriate lag screws or U-bolts to secure mount to dock or piling base
- Available for Power House P750 and P1000 Ice Eater models
- Leaves warehouse in 1-2 business days
- Click here for nationwide transit times
About Power House
The Power House, Inc. was established in 1947 and has since developed a unique method of melting and preventing ice buildup around boats and piers. The original goal of Power House was to provide a dependable, affordable and efficient "insurance policy" for marinas, waterfront property and boat owners. Their mission is to produce the most dependable, energy-efficient products possible using the highest quality materials and environmentally friendly equipment.