Power House | F250 115V-230V Aerator | 1/4 HP
Unique in design, superior in construction, and outlast competitors’ models. Don't let the size of our 1/4HP surface aerator fool you! F250 packs a powerful punch. Although small in stature, The Power House, Inc's F250 gets a 300 GPM rating. In addition, it's only running at 2.5 Amps at 115V. While easily providing up to 1/4-acre of pond aeration, this aerator is for smaller ponds and tanks as well.
- Ideal for Aquaculture and Wastewater Applications
- Ideal for Supplemental Aeration
- High Oxygen Transfer at an Affordable Price
- Lightweight, Easy to Install, and Simple to Operate
- Salt Water Compatible
- Excellent Shallow Water Operations
- 1/4 Horse Power
- 2.5 amps (115V), 1.25 amps (230V)
- 300 gallons per minute
- Average pond size: .1 - .25 acre
- Dimensions: 33 x 33 x 35.5 inches
- Weight: 78lbs
- Minimum depth 14"
- Cords lengths available: 50', 100', 150' and 200' (230V only)
Instructions and Warranty
- Click here for installation instructions
- 2 year limited liability warranty
- Leaves warehouse in 1-2 business days
- Click here for nationwide transit times
About Power House
The Power House, Inc. was established in 1947 and has since developed a unique method of melting and preventing ice buildup around boats and piers. The original goal of Power House was to provide a dependable, affordable and efficient "insurance policy" for marinas, waterfront property and boat owners. Their mission is to produce the most dependable, energy-efficient products possible using the highest quality materials and environmentally friendly equipment.