Power House | F1000F 115V Fountain | 1 HP
Keeping our principles for efficiency and sustainable aquatic life in place, The Power House, Inc. offers an alternative for those who prefer aesthetics as much as pond aeration. Minimal horsepower and low running amps combine to create a classic looking circular V-pattern fountain. Throwing large goblets of oxygen depleted water as high as 6' up and as far as 21' out helps expose it to air and transfers it to areas in the pond that are also low on oxygen. These aerating fountains look stunning with lighting accents and are a definite must for the pond owner looking for the best of both worlds in pond/lake equipment. For those keeping a close eye on operating costs this fountain's lovely pattern is comparable to a handful of others on the market, but consume half of the energy.
- Excellent aeration to any lake or pond while displaying a stunning circular-V shaped pattern
- Spray water as high as 6' up and as far as 21' out
- Use half of electrical power compared to others on the market
- Can operate in water as shallow as 17"
- Can be enhanced by LED fountain light sets
- 1 HP Energy Efficient PSC Motor
- 7 amps, 115V, 50/60 cycle
- Height of Spray: 6 ft
- Width of Spray: 21 ft
- 130 gallons per minute
- Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 8 inches
- Weight: 60lbs
- Minimum depth 17"
- Cords lengths available: 50', 100' and 150'
Instructions and Warranty
- Click here for installation instructions
- 2 year limited liability warranty
- Leaves warehouse in 1-2 business days
- Click here for nationwide transit times
About Power House
The Power House, Inc. was established in 1947 and has since developed a unique method of melting and preventing ice buildup around boats and piers. The original goal of Power House was to provide a dependable, affordable and efficient "insurance policy" for marinas, waterfront property and boat owners. Their mission is to produce the most dependable, energy-efficient products possible using the highest quality materials and environmentally friendly equipment.