Garelick EEZ-In Pontoon Swim Ladder
This pontoon ladder
is mounted with Shur-Loc catches which makes it quick and easy to set up and remove. Install a second set of Shur-Loc catches so you can use your ladder at either entry.
- Ladder Material: 1" anodized aluminum tubing w/ protective vinyl sleeve on verticals to protect pontoon
- Step Material: White traction molded poly steps
- Mounting: At pontoon side gate or rear entry
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Stowage: Hooks fold flat for stowage
- Mount Attachment: Shur-loc brackets (included). An extra set of brackets can be purchased so that one set can be installed at the side gate and one at the rear so the ladder can be used in both locations. See Installation Instructions
Pontoon Ladder Dimensions
| 4 Step||15"W x 50"L ||15"W x 50"L ||2.5"H x 1.75"W|
per each bracket
Measure for Fit
Locate the space of the side gate or rear entry where it will be best to mount your ladder. Measure the top of where you will be mounting the ladder to the top of the waterline and compare it with the length of the ladder to determine how far (or how many steps) the ladder will extend below the waterline. The more steps below the waterline the easier it will be to board.
For the width, measure the available width clearance where you will be mounting the ladder. Be sure to take in account the boat motor or any other accessories you will have mounted on your boat. This will let you know the maximum width available to install a ladder.