Garelick "Swinger" Pontoon Boarding Ladder
This unique pontoon ladder
allows for permanent attachment at the side gate of your pontoon and features cushioned standoffs to support the ladder for sturdy boarding.
- Ladder Material: Double walled 1" diameter anodized aluminum tubing
- Step Material: Non-slip oval-shaped anodized aluminum steps
- Mounting: Mounts permanently at side gate
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Stowage: Stows flat against railing. Velcro strap included to secure ladder when not in use
- Mount Attachment: 2 fixed brackets and 1 pivot bracket attached to pontoon skirt edge See Installation Instructions
Pontoon Ladder Dimensions
| 3 Steps||24"W x 36"L ||24"W x 36"L |
Measure for Fit
Locate the space of the side gate against railing where it will be best to mount your ladder. Measure the top of where you will be mounting the ladder to the top of the waterline and compare it with the length of the ladder to determine how far (or how many steps) the ladder will extend below the waterline. The more steps below the waterline the easier it will be to board.
For the width, measure the available clearance width of the side gate and railing where you will be mounting the ladder. Be sure to take in account any other accessories you will have mounted on the side gate and railing of your boat. This will let you know the maximum width available for mounting your ladder.