Mustang MD3082 Deluxe Manual Inflatable PFD w/ Sailing Harness Features
The MD3082 is lightweight and close-fitting to ensure it doesn't interfere with daily activities, and the Velcro closure design of makes it easy to wear and maintain while closing to the outside to reduce chafing around the neck and chest.
- Model No. MD3082
- Lightweight and comfortable design for high mobility
- Universal Adult [16 yrs + / 80lb+] with chest size 30"-52"
- 35 lbs. of buoyancy when inflated
- Durable nylon construction
- Comfortable neoprene collar eliminates neck irritation
- Velcro closure
- Safety inspection window allows user to inspect inflator status: green indicates inflator is ready for use
- Manual inflation - inflates when user pulls activation cord
- Integrated sailing harness exceeds ORC standards
- U.S. Coast Guard approved Type V
Manually-activated inflatable PFDs are inflated by pulling the inflation cord that hangs from the PFD at waist-height. They will not inflate when they get wet or are immersed in water. They are ideal for situations where there is a reasonable chance you will end up in the water and are confident you will be able to pull the inflation cord when you need it. They are also ideal for situations where control over PFD inflation is desired.