Mustang MD3087 Deluxe Inflatable PFD Features
Made for recreational enthusiasts and professionals alike, the MD3087 deluxe inflatable PFD sports an automatic inflation system and is lightweight and close-fitting to ensure it doesn't interfere with daily activities. The velcro closure makes it easy to wear and maintain while closing to the outside to reduce chafing around the neck and chest.
- Model No. MD3087
- Lightweight and comfortable design for high mobility
- Universal Adult [16 yrs + / 80lb+] with chest size 30"-52"
- 35 lbs. of buoyancy when inflated
- Durable nylon construction
- Comfortable neoprene collar eliminates neck irritation
- Safety inspection window - window allows user to inspect inflator status: green indicates inflator is ready for use
- Automatic inflation - inflates when immersed in water or when user pulls activation cord
- U.S. Coast Guard Approvals:
- Type V uninspected commercial vessels*
- Type II recreational PFD
*The MD3087 Deluxe Automatic Inflable PFD is a USCG Approved Type V PFD for use when worn on uninspected commercial vessels less than 40 ft. in length not carrying passengers for hire as a substitute for a Type II or III PFD when used in accordance with the owner's manual.
Mustang automatic-activated inflatable PFDs inflate when they are immersed in water. They operate on a small bobbin or tablet that dissolves in the water and causes the inflator to activate and fill the inflatable cell. They are an ideal choice for situations where you don't expect to go in the water - such as sailing or powerboating - but want the confidence that if the unexpected happens, the PFD will inflate within seconds of being in the water to keep you afloat.