Garelick EEZ-In 3 Step Over Rail Hook Transom Boat Boarding Ladder
This transom boat boarding ladder
features comfortable non-slip oval-shaped aluminum steps, added length for greater extension into the water, and curved top hand rails for easy boarding.
- Ladder Material: 1" diameter anodized aluminum tubing
- Step Material: Non-slip anodized aluminum
- Mounting: Grab hook ends mount to top of transom; standoff ends mount to transom vertical surface
- Stowage: Steps fold up for stowage, strap secures ladder in up position
- Mount Attachment: Stainless steel fasteners See Mounting Instructions
Boat Boarding Ladder Dimensions
|12" W x 41" L
||12" W x 23" L
||12" W x 21.5" H
Measure for Fit
Locate the area of the transom where it will be best to mount your ladder. Measure the top of where you will be mounting the ladder to the top of the waterline and compare it with the length of the ladder to determine how far (or how many steps) the ladder will extend below the waterline. The more steps below the waterline the easier it will be to board.
For the width, measure the available width clearance where you will be mounting the ladder on the transom. Be sure to take in account the boat motor or any other accessories you will have on the stern of your boat. This will let you know the maximum width available for mounting your ladder.
Backing plates or large washers are strongly
recommended for all ladder installations. They will help distribute the
load over a larger area to avoid potential damage. In some instances
failure to use a backing plate may void the manufacturers warranty.