First Watch AP-1100 Flotation Bibs Features
Designed to keep you dry and warm, the First Watch AP-1100 Flotation Gear Bibs are lined with super soft flotation foam that is both thin and flexible for all-day comfort. Although not classified as a PFD, these pants provide positive boyancy and when worn in combination with a USCG approved PFD offer an extra layer of protection and warmth.
- MMS® fit system provides outstanding fit and comfort
- Rugged ripstop nylon shell made to withstand abrasion, UV weathering and tearing
- Double reinforced 500 Denier Cordura Nylon knees, seat and cuffs for long wear
- Supersoft flotation foam provides flexibility for all-day comfort plus positive buoyancy
- Suspender system with adjustable straps for personalized fit
- Adjustable waist
- Articulated knees for ease of movement
- Ankle cuffs snug down to minimize water ingress
- Gusset behind center zipper keeps water out
- Napoleon thigh pocket for easy access even when sitting
- Knee high vertical leg zippers for easy on and off
- Not classified as a PFD -- Must be worn with USCG approved PFD
Why Purchase First Watch Flotation Gear?
|MMS® Mobility Management System -- First Watch flotation gear, including exposure suits, flotation suits, bomber flotation jackets, float coats and pants are engineered to provide optimum mobility. Human movement requirements for stretching, sitting, working or even swimming have all been carefully considered by First Watch designers. The Mobility Management System ensures these are the most comfortable flotation garments in the World. || |