Rubex 3 Aluminum Prop Features:
- Wide blade design
- Outstanding acceleration and top speed
- Recommended for 4 stroke engines
Rubex Hub Kit Features
- One piece construction
- Anodized aluminum splines
- Interchangeable with Flo-Torq and Vortex systems
- Eliminate hub chatter and vibration
- Rubber hub design, no plastics to deteriorate
- Softer shifting and reduce propshaft shock
- Hub will not spin in propeller
- Reusable if propeller is damaged
- Does not require periodic re-torquing
- All necessary hardware included
Fits the following Evinrude, Johnson or BRP outboards
- 40 HP E-TEC / 2004 & newer (13 Tooth)
- 45 HP 2 Cylinder Commercial / 1986 & newer (13 Tooth)
- 50 HP E-TEC / 2004 & newer (13 Tooth)
- 50 HP 3 Cylinder Pleasure / 1994 & newer (13 Tooth)
- 55 HP 2 Cylinder Commercial / 1980 & newer (13 Tooth)
- 60 HP 3 Cylinder Pleasure / 1970-1971 & 1986 & newer (13 Tooth)
- 60 HP E-TEC / 2004 & newer (13 Tooth)
- 60 HP 4-stroke / 1998 & newer (13 Tooth)
- 65 HP 3 Cylinder Commercial / 1984 & newer (13 Tooth)
- 70 HP 3 Cylinder Pleasure/ 1974 & newer (13 Tooth)
- 70 HP 4-stroke / 1998 & newer (13 Tooth)
- 70 HP E-TEC / 2004 & newer (13 Tooth)
- 75 HP 3 Cylinder Pleasure / 1975-1984 (13 Tooth)
- 75 HP E-TEC / 2004 & newer (13 Tooth)
- 85 HP 2-Stroke / 1969-1980, 1991-1995 (13 Tooth)
- 88 HP 2-Stroke / 1981-1996 (13 Tooth)
- 90 HP 2-Stroke / 1981 & newer (13 Tooth)
- 90 HP E-TEC / 2004 & newer (13 Tooth)
- 90 HP E90 DPL & DSL / 2006 & newer (13 Tooth)
- 100 HP 2-Stroke / 1979-1980, 1988-1993 (13 Tooth)
- 110 HP 2-Stroke / 1986-1989 (13 Tooth)
- 112 HP 2-Stroke / 1994-1996 (13 Tooth)
- 115 HP 2-Stroke / 1973 & newer (13 Tooth)
- 115 HP E115 DPL & DSL / 2006 & newer (13 Tooth)
- 120 HP 2-Stroke / 1986-1994 (13 Tooth)
- 140 HP 2-Stroke / 1977-1994 (13 Tooth)
Fits the following OMC stern drives
- Model 400 2.3L - 3.0L (13 Tooth)
- Cobra / Prior to 1978 (13 Tooth)
- Sea Drive 1.6L - 1.8L (13 Tooth)
Don't see your motor listed here? Use our Boat Propeller Finder
to find the right aluminum or stainless prop for your boat.
Rubex Propeller System
A rubber interchangeable hub system is used in every Rubex
stainless steel or aluminum propeller. The Rubx hub is designed to eliminate chatter and
vibration that competitive plastic hub systems are prone to. It can deflect 10% for softer shifting and to
reduce propshaft shock when the propeller strikes a submerged object and will not spin in the propeller. The Rubex
hub can be reused if the propeller blade is
damaged and needs to be replaced. Each Rubex hub kit comes with the hardware needed to
install the propeller on the propshaft. Unlike competitive hubs, the prop nut
does not require periodic re-torquing on a Rubex propeller system.
What people are saying about their Solas boat prop:
Great quality product
Great quality product. I would recommend it to everybody that needs to replace their current boat propeller!
With the 3 kids and myself in my 16' aluminum boat my 15 hp Evinrude would top out at about 5000 rpm (redline = 6500). Outboard manual said to go for a lower pitch (factory = 10") so I bought this prop. Easy install, now with boat loaded with kids and fishing gear the motor hits ~6300 rpm and by myself I now have to watch I don't go over redline. Very happy with propeller. Would definitely buy again. Fast shipping, no issues at all.
: J. Austin
Works great for me
It was a very high-quality and an inexpensive prop. Works great for me.
: M. Green
Prop looks great
I'll start by saying that I haven't had a chance to run this prop yet, but I have unboxed it and installed. Prop looks great and I expect it to last a long time. Hard for me to rate this product without using it yet but I'll give Savvyboater 5 stars!
What I definitely can say is Savvyboater was extremely fast getting this product shipped. I had it on my doorstep before I was expecting it. I WILL be doing business with Savvyboater in the future!
: J. King
I would not go to any other dealer
Thank you very much for the great service I received from you people. If at any time I needed a part for my boat I would not go to any other dealer. The time of shipment was great. The prop arrived in great condition. I have told all my friends how pleased I am with your company. Thanks again!
: F. McMahon
The prop arrived promptly and in great condition. The quality looks great!
: J. Byer
Got a great price
Awesome. I received my prop in 3 days, got a great price, and free shipping! Very satisfied!
: S. Minc
Very fast shipping
Easy product identification. Very, very fast shipping. Ordered on a Thursday and was on my doorstep Friday afternoon.
: J. Goines
Great prop and it shipped fast
We run a 15' Alumacraft flat bottom with a 20 hp Mercury 4-stroke outboard near the coast we bought one of these and wow what a prop. This bad boy is faster on plane stays on plane longer and all around faster than any three blade we have. Our boat is decked out and heavy no problem for this prop. With one person it runs out at 27 mph. Can someone tell Mr. Solas we want a 9.25"X10"X 14 spline 4 blade stainless steel that would be the prop of all props!
: J. Austin