Premium Rocker Arm Mooring Whips from TaylorMade for Ultimate Boat Protection
TaylorMade's premium mooring whips are equipped with unique rocker arm bases that return the whip poles to the vertical position when not in use, making them ideal for sailboats, large, heavy boats or high profile boats. These whips pull your boat to a safe, convenient distance away from the dock to protect it from damaging forces or waves, wind, tides and wakes. The Premium Mooring Whip system designed for salt water use in large tidal areas.
Premium Mooring Whip Features
- 3 sizes -- all sold as pairs
- Designed for boats up to 56 ft. long and 48,000 lbs.
- Designed for salt water use in large tidal areas
- Whip system pulls your boat a safe and convenient distance from the dock
- Tip design allows your boat to return to the dock effortlessly when you want to board
- Unique rocker arm bases return the whip poles to the vertical position when not in use
- Large diameter solid fiberglass poles
- Aluminum-magnesium base units
- All lines and installation hardware included
- Whips can be easily removed for off-season storage